about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 7, 2013
day o1 posted at 11:13 PM
Hellloo World. :))
First thing before I forget : HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOHYUN!!♥
May your wishes come true & I hope you become even more successful in the future! Fighting! ^-^
Today is the first day of ... (fill in the blank) ~ :)
If I can turn back time to when I was unfazed, I think I would be so much happier.
It's so funny because I didn't even notice you during those times in the crowd. LOL.
This hot & cold treatment - I'm going to assume that I was over-thinking everything
from the start.
What I did on Tuesday was so that
if you did feel something, those feelings would quickly disappear.
I think it's enough now. Tomorrow will be Day 2. Monday would be Day 3.
It's going to be pretty tough on Monday, but I think I can do it! I won't be stupid. );<
Fighting myself internally. /sobs I got this!
No longer going to let my heart waver.
Have a beautiful night! :)