about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 16, 2013
day i lost count and i don't care anymore. posted at 12:41 PM
/creys I feel like I pretty much bombed almost all my tests.
If I get a 70 in any 3 of them, I'm going to cry. T___T.
I still feel that stress I put onto my body. I still feel kind of
tight on the inside.
I hate it when I'm upset/stressed.
I always lose my appetite and my TOM appears again for the SECOND time. -___-
I can't even eat to cheer myself up since I don't even have an appetite. T__T.
I love you food; you've always been there for me. :c But I'm sorry for not eating you? LOL. That doesn't even make sense.
I'm finding myself pretty
pathetic and
weak these days. Yes - pathetic.
I feel so
vulnerable that I could die.
Wanting to see you so much that I go out of my way to accommodate.
Wanting to know more about you that I have my friends talk about you.
This is going overboard. I believe in fate. (I'm sorry that I'm corny. LOOOL.)
The last time I ever liked someone - nothing was planned.
We just naturally bumped into each other 38473843 times.
And of course, being the
stupid me - my heart fluttered 38473843 times.
Let's just
stop all of this once and for all. (Not changing my mind! NEVER.)
Easier said than done, but I don't want to be a lovesick puppy.
My heart won't waver; you're nothing special to me - Just a
stranger.
Just going to smile it through and act like you never went inside my heart.
The same as 5 months ago. ^__^ You never existed in my world.
I have get ready for prep in less than an hour. I really don't want to go.
I have two quizzes, and I'm just so tired from all this testing. T__T
( Even though it doesn't count, I don't like getting crappy grades. );< )