:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 23, 2013
=_= posted at 1:11 PM

I'm about to go insaneeeeeee.
Can't you gtfo of my head? T__T
Why does my brain want to think about you so much?
And the thing is, I can't even choose who I want to dream of.
If I could choose, I wouldn't choose you!!!!
I was about to rip my hair out in the morning. T__T.
I just can't take this anymore. asdfghjkl;
Please don't let me see you on that day.
Please don't be put in the same classroom as me.
I will literally go insane.
My insides would explode.