January 30, 2013
update. posted at 1:13 AM
/SOBSSSSSSS. IT'S LIKE 1AM RIGHT NOW.
I had 5 hours of sleep last night. I couldn't even fall asleep. T__T
I kept waking up in the middle of the night b/c I was scared that my alarm wouldn't go off. Ugh.
I had a bet with my friend like a week ago, but it could only be proven today, AND I LOST. aksdjlj
I was like WTFFFFF. HOW. ):< Omg. T___T It was mad weird. askfjdlsf.
Why am I always the one who smiles like an idiot when I see you. T__T. You stupid bumface. askfjdlf
Hopefully, you don't realize it. aslkjfdlkjf. :c
I feel like I'm in denial right now. LOL. I'm always in denial whenever things start to get kind of awkward.
I took a COLD SHOWER and washed my hair with FREEZING water today. T__T
I thought that IF I SHOWERED EARLY, I'D DEFINITELY MAKE MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MY FRIEND ON TIME.
But of course, nothing ever goes this smoothly. -___- Nothing ever goes this smoothly!!!!
This bumface in my house used up all the hot water. TnT FKDFJLD. U CRUEL (WO)MAN.
So I just sat there in my tub for 10 minutes. Hello, super wrinkly skin that started to develop. T___T. I FELT LIKE CRYING. /SOBS. So if I didn't shower the time I did, I definitely wouldn't have delivered the birthday message in time.
/showers in water from Antarctica nbd... NBD. T___T.
Omg, I'm so glad that I did though.
My friend was having a pretty bad day, so I actually ended up cheering her up. LOL. :)))
Back to the dreary reality .......
/SUPER BEHIND IN APUSH & GOV
... Yup... T___T Love my life so much.
Please excuse any weird written comments or typos in this thing. LOL
I am not proofreading this because I'M TOO TIRED.
So you can laugh at my stupidness if I made any errors.♥
Hopefully I can make your day too! :))
Good morninggg! ^_____^