about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 20, 2013
Today, I start my one-sided love.♥ posted at 12:42 AM
Omg, I'm so sleepy right now. x__x My eyes are about to close on me.
I didn't even shower yet. akfdjl.
I don't want to shower because after I shower, I know that I will be awake. LOL.
I WANT TO STAY SLEEPY AND JUST SLEEP.
I feel that whenever I'm sleepy, I say nonsense. LOOOL.
What should I dooooo.
Omg, that day when I was in the elevator, and the door closed - this guy was like, "Okay guys, you will be hearing some ignorance coming out from my headphones."
The entire elevator grows quiet, and you could hear that guy's music. LOLOL. So funny.
The whole group of people in the elevator started laughing, including the guy with the headphones.
THAT SMILE.♥ /sobs.
I'd probably never see it again. LOL. TnT If only... ~~~
Ugh, if only you would realize. >u<;
So.. it's 12:28am... LOLOL. Whatever I typed ^ was at like 11pm-ish.
I went to shower and I never got to post it. LOL.
I guess I should post it now? LOLOL.
Lately I've been feeling kind of under the weather. My head feels heavy sometimes.
Okay! Good morning!♥ Have a nice day! :)