about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 16, 2013
pooooop. posted at 10:28 PM
This is driving me insaneeeee. LOL.
asdkjlfds;fkldfk;d.
saksjdlfldkjf'df
afjdsklfjdlfhdkfld
fdkfjsldfjsd;fjdslfjd
fdsf
/keyboard mash.
I don't think I'll be able to outline the last chapter on Reconstruction for APUSH... =_= I'm having trouble finishing outlining the chapter before it.
This is what happens when teachers assign 10 pages of reading in one night & then 10 the next night. -___- /Sigh. And I'm not even done outlining for Gov. -_-
I'm so tired of all of this. slkdjfjdlf.
I need a remedy for tiredness & stress.. ><
/SNEEEEEEEEEEZE.
Hello someone. :) You just made my heart skip a beat.
Thanks for making me sneeze. T_T Now it hurts. LOL.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. T__T. /plays IU's song.
Okayyyyyy. Byee!♥