:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 8, 2013
oneul. posted at 8:13 PM

I fed a stray cat today! :DD
I was walking home & the mailwoman was at my house.
She was trying to feed the cat that was near my gate, but it ran to my door. LOL. So cute.
It's so cute how my mailwoman carries cat nip while delivering mail. TuT..
She said that she feels bad when she sees stray cats not having anything to eat.
The cat was so cute when it was eating LOL. askfjdl. It wouldn't come near me though. LOL. I had to throw the cat nip in front of me and slowly wait for it to come forward.
Why is everything so cute nowadays? OTL.
Waiting for this disgusting week to come to an end.
English presentation tomorrow.
APGov Test Thursday.
APUSH Final essay Thursday.
English essay due Friday.
APUSH Quiz Friday.
But on the brighter side - NO GYM TOMORROW! :DD Yayyy!
Okay, going to go drown in my APUSH outlines now. x__x 10 more pages to outline!
I can do this! T__T Lately I've procrastinated a LOT less. LOL. Byeee!♥