about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 26, 2013
lalala. posted at 8:55 PM
My gums are sooooooooo swollen right now. T___T.
/creys They got worse compared to yesterday. askfjdlf
The whole roof of my mouth is swollen now.
I need to drink some herbal tea. :( Maybe I should make myself some green tea to see if will work. D:
I'm avoiding the ginseng tea right now because I really don't like it. LOL akfjld.
Didn't even start APUSH or APGOV reading. NBD. -___- Too tired from SAT prep.
It's so cold lately. T__T The skin on my hands is so dry. DD: Yuck.
I'm putting a bunch of lotion on my hands every single time I wash them now. LOL.
Ugh, I don't want to do work. askfljf But I have dem APUSH outlines waiting for me. :(
Okayyy. I don't really know what to say on here. LOL. Just got kind of bored.
Byebye! ^-^♥ Have a nice dayyyyy! :)