:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 14, 2013
Herrrrro. c: posted at 8:24 PM

Today's journey to school was spectacular... =_=
So, there's this guy that I see 95% of the time in the morning & we go to the same school. LOL.
I waited over 6 minutes for a B train. TnT...
When it comes, there was a door problem at some car. -__-.
I wait another 5 minutes, and a B train goes on the local line, so at this time - everyone runs across the platform. LOL.
Since I have flat platform shoes & the ground was wet, I slipped. LOL. But I didn't fall, so that saved me some of my embarrassment.
And that guy was behind me, so awks. =_=" You know.. when you don't know somebody but you see them every single day, so now they actually recognize you. LOLOL.
If I fell on my face that would've been terrible. LOLOL. Then he'd see me every day, and be like "Aha. That's the girl who slipped and fell on her face." LOL asddfdgs
So then, I get on the other train, but then the train I was on before started working again. -__- Screw you MTA. /gets off and goes back on the train I was originally on
But that guy stayed on the local train when the other train started moving.
And he was late. :] Because I was late. LOLOL.
I usually never see this guy in school, only in the morning on the train.
But after second period, I actually saw him. LOL. /awksss

It's funny how my first impression of people are always wrong.
I thought that you were really like my other friend, so I wanted to be close to you.
But then you proved otherwise - I was just superfluous junk in your life.
So now I know. I won't be annoying and say Hi to you when I see you. I won't do anything that will get your attention.
Don't push me away when you're with other people, and when we're alone - act like we're friends. =_=
And this other kidddddddddddd. Ugh. ):< I was so wrong. alskjfdls.
I TAKE BACK ALL MY PAST THOUGHTS.
I thought that this guy was pretty cool because he reminded me of Gary from RM. LOLOLOL
OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.
He acted like such a good kid in the first few months but now he's showing this really bad attitude side. =_= Ugh. People said that he was really ghetto over the summer, and I didn't believe it.. LOL.
I WAS WRONG. I'M SORRY FOR NOT BELIEVING YOU. );

It's so awkward when you're trying to talk to someone you never talked to before, BUT YOUR FRIEND ANSWERS. LOLOL.
It's like, "I wasn't talking to you... T__T. aksfjkdl" LOLOL.
But then you'll never be able to say that out loud because that's rude & you'll end up embarrassing your friend in front of other people. LOL.
It's okay. It's okay. TIME WILL TELL. (;