about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 15, 2013
happyhappyhappy. (: posted at 10:18 PM
Soo.. I've been an
aunt for a month now.. LOL!
The baby is so qt. TuT
I was too scared to carry it because I didn't want her crying in my arms. LOL.
But she didn't cry! :DD She was smiling too! Hehe.♥
She was crying in my cousin's arms though. LOL.
Hah. That's what she gets for not believing me when I said that little kids like me. ):<
And she didn't poop or fart on me, so it's all good. xD
I can't wait till she grows up. :) She'll be adorable.
Now on the bad side, apush final on Friday, apgov test on Friday, physics diagnostic test tomorrow.
And then the English regents next Tuesday...
I CAN'T WAIT TILL ALL OF THIS ENDS. ):<
Stupid Junior year. Ugh. Why do you consist of so much work? =_=