about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 1, 2013
Happy New Year! ^__^ 2013. posted at 12:42 AM
I lied again... ㅠㅠ fml...
I'm not even done outlining for Chapter 18 of APUSH.
FMLLLLLL. T___T
I have 3 pages left. No matter what, I am finishing this outline tonight.
Now I have to do work on New Years. T___T
/CREYS. I hate how I procrastinate.
Piano took up 3.5 hours today... =_=
Ugh, I'm waking up at 10 tmmr, so hopefully I can just finish everything before the sun sets.
Highly doubt it, but if I believe I can do it - maybe I can! >:)
Oh, I forgot! I'm going to visit my cousin's baby tomorrow! ^__^ What's the baby's relation with me called? OTL I'm bad with relationships.
Anyways, Happy New Year World! ^__^
I hope you have fascinating days ahead of you!
I wonder if I made any grammatical mistakes or some random gibberish typing since I'm typing this on my phone. Hopefully, autocorrect doesn't embarrass me in this post. =_= I'm too tired to proofread this.
Good day, everyone! =) Remember to smile!