:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 17, 2013
:)) Good luck! posted at 7:51 PM

I think I went crazy. LOL.
Why am I so happy even though I have 2 finals tomorrow & I'm behind in all my reading? Fmlllll.
I'm all happy now & when I actually take the tests, I'd be like f-ck. LOL.
I can't seem to concentrate.
Ugh, I blame you. You hobo.
Why did you pop into my life? Bumface. Go away. Shoo!
And my friend keeps talking to me about you! LOL. Ugh.a skfjljf. D:<
Okay, so - this was my little break before starting to read Ch.22 for APUSH and finishing outlining the last 8 pages for Gov.
Those Gov pages should've been done yesterday. =_=
But I was too tired after outlining for APUSH that I just didn't outline anything for Gov.
I think I won't able to outline Ch. 22 for APUSH, so I'm going to have to read the chapter very carefully.
Thankfully Mr. Dennie photocopied some information from different books on the Reconstruction. =_=
Hopefully I pass my exams tomorrow!
I wish you luck too! Long Division. :) ♥
(I sound like such a creep. OTL)

And just for my friend - It didn't "RAIN" today. LOL♥

Omg. And this morning! aksfjdlksjf.
Soo... remember that day when I had a whole journey just going to school?
So uhm, I saw that guy again today. LOLOL.
At first I didn't see him because I was rushing to get to the end of the platform.
When I finally got there, I heard an "AHEM" >___>;
I was like What? o-o; /looks around and sees the same guy. LOL. /awks. T___T.
And then he started talking to his friend who was standing right next to me. askfdsfj.
Probably remembers me because I slipped in front of him. LOL T3T. fufu.
Why must I be so embarrassing where ever I go?
Okayy, that should be all for today! :D
Have a great day! ^__^