:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 11, 2013
f(x) posted at 8:40 PM

GO AWAYYYYYYYY. ASKDJSLJD. T__T;
askjfdlkjfd.afkdjlfdf.akfjdlkfd. whatisthis. fkdjfkl.
Stranger, I need to stop seeing you. LOL. But I can't because uh, you know.. LOL.
And I'll most likely be seeing you next year too... x__x;
And then, this other stranger that I see every day going home... OTL.
I'll most likely be seeing you next year too. LOLOL.
WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE POP OUT FROM?! LOL.
I NEVER SAW YOU DURING FRESHMAN YEAR.
So... Apparently I have SAT prep tomorrow. woot. =_= fml.
Whoever invented SATs, you have 384739847 antis. -_-.
Taking away my relaxation & free time. Fu.Fu.Fu.
When I get home from prep, it's going to be super dark & I don't live around that area. =_= Ugh.
P.S. Stranger. Let's be friends? :)))))