about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 5, 2013
/facepalm posted at 6:40 PM
I think Gamestop ate my $25 gift card......
Y U DO DIS TO ME?!
There was still a discount compared to the retail price... but...
$25!! kfjdlfj. T__T Y U EAT MY $25?!
/sobs I'm really liking Tales of the Abyss so far even though it's the first 5 minutes of the game. LOL.
The Dream Eaters in KH3D are so cute. ToT..
At first I thought that they were pretty ooogly. LOL. But when you make your own Dream Eater - afjdlkfj. It's so cute.
I really would like to play Tales of the Abyss longer, but I can't. My eyes get tired easily. T__T
Maybe it's because of the big screens, and I'm not used to it. D;
If it was on my TV... I'd probably end up gaming for hours. LOL.
I won't be using the 3D function in TotA. It makes me more dizzy than it does for KH3D. :c
P.S. Neku is kind of cute. :)
Too bad the gameplay for The World Ends With You doesn't really attract me. D;
OTL. I keep pushing up the wifi switch on my 3ds, thinking that it's the on&off button. LOL.
I like the old power button more. D:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANG YOSEOB.♥