about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 10, 2013
C: posted at 6:38 PM
Infinite-H debut! ^__^ EP releasing at 10PM tonight! Hehe.
Dongwoo's singing voice is so precious. TuT He should have more non-rapping lines..
My goal today would be to finish my Gov outlines & my Eng essay before that time!
/sobs T__T I can't even get this essay started. I don't know what to write in the introduction.
Fuuuuuuuuuu. T__T. And here I am, procrastinating.... LOL. /sigh
So, I think my hormones are driving me insane these days. LOLOL.
And that isn't really a positive thing. =_=
Why must
some stranger that I see be on my mind right now? LOLOL. awks.
So... I accidentally winked at one of my guy friends today when responding to him. LOOOOL.
I have this habit of winking when I give thumbs ups. -_-" sigh.... LOL.
He didn't seem to find it awks, but I did. LOL. I DON'T WINK AT PEOPLE!! LDFKDSKJFL. LOL.
Or maybe on the inside, he's probably like dafuq. LOL.
IT'S 6:34 RIGHT NOW. AKSJFLKJS UGH. Gotta start that essay... fml.
APGov quiz (?) tomorrow. APUSH quiz tomorrow. Essay due tomorrow.
Mhmm. Totally going to have an awesome day tomorrow. =_= Ugh.
Okay, Byeeeeeee! :)♥
/edit - 10:08PM
I FINISHED MY NEWS FLASH PROJ AND MY ENG ESSAY STRICTLY AT 10! :DD
I had woolliment's page all loaded, and all I had to do was refresh... and BAM. :')
They're so precious. TuT The MV was so cute! And the way they say, "Special." /creys.
It was beautiful. ok. crazy fangirling time over now.
Gonna go eat dinner and start gov outlines..... /sigh.