about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 25, 2013
보고싶다.♥ posted at 9:24 PM
Why does this week feel forever? LOL.
I kind of want Term 2 to begin, but then again - I don't.
I'm going to be all stressed out about apush&gov again.
Is it because I miss you
this much? LOL. Ugh. askjfdls
I hate prep so much. T__T I know that it's supposed to benefit me, but when I'm in prep, I'm completely zoned out. =_="
I WAS SUPPOSED TO MULTIPLY BY 100, BUT I WAS LIKE NO, DIVIDE BY 100. And when I divided by 100, it wasn't even one of the choices. -___-. lol. I'm so stupid. =_= aslkdjl.
The teachers always have these "inside jokes" with these guys in the class, and I just want them to go along with teaching. Bleck.
I don't understand why people ask me if there are any cute guys in prep. =___=.
But it's cute how guys come out of no where and hold doors for me when I walk in. LOL.
PREP TOMORROW. OMGASKFJLDSKJFDF. T______T FUQ DIS.
Screw you SATs. T____T. You're so annoying. You're ruining my life. aslkfjkdjf.
/Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I need to pee right now. Omg. akjfld WHY IS THE BATHROOM ALWAYS IN USE? UGH. =_=