:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 30, 2013
bad signals posted at 6:44 PM

Today has been a pretty rough day. I feel like giving up on everything. The weather today doesn't make things any better. I have so much homework and studying to do. I feel like love doesn't apply to someone like me; it's something that's super distant. It's funny - how fast feelings can change. When someone tells you that they love you, you can't really feel it. But when they say that they don't love you anymore, you can feel every ounce of those words attacking you. The more people are talking about you, the more I'm trying to shake it off. The more I see you, the more I just want to run away. I felt like I was going to collapse. T__T... Until one of my guy friends came and hugged me. /ugly sobs I'm sorry for sounding like an obnoxious loud lady who looks like she's stalking you. I'll disappear. Don't worry. This sounds like I'm writing a letter to "Daisy" LOL. Too much manga lately. T__T This is such a gloomy post. ):< Yuck. I have to gain some happy hormones back. Well, I guess I should get back to work now. Bye!