about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 11, 2012
worries. posted at 7:39 PM
Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.
I'm going to stop worrying because it's making things worse. ):<
Maybe it'll stop tomorrow. You never know what will happen in the future!
If you keep worrying about it, you're creating stress, and stress is probably one of the last things you'll ever need especially in this type of situation.
Breathe. Relax. Be happy.