about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 18, 2012
update. posted at 6:19 PM
I keep telling myself that my heart doesn't flutter when I see you, but it
feels like I'm lying to myself.
How does this even happen?! LOLOL. It's probably that one time thing. ~
Dw, I'll be over it tomorrow. xD
But I felt that when you made a mistake, it made you taddd bit more attractive.
Only because you've been pretty flawless for all this time. (And that's pretty intimidating)
But I hate how I see you every where I go.
The school has 5000+ kids, and I see you all over the place. T__T.
I'll probably regret writing this tomorrow. LOLOL.
But if I don't write it here, it feels like I won't get over it, so - Here I am writing it! :D
Anyways, have a good day!
Time to finish my horrible English homework and study. T__T. Sigh
AP Gov test tomorrow - the chapter isn't even that hard & I made outlines for all the pages, but I feel unprepared for some reason. -_-
PreCal & APUSH test Thursday. I feel completely unprepared for APUSH.
I have to write those 4 essay drafts to ensure 25pts on my essay on the test.
And there are so many vocabulary and people that I don't know. =_=;
I'm going to get through this! D;