December 10, 2012
update. :D posted at 12:16 AM
I'm looking at the news, and people are sending in holiday pictures of their dogs and their Christmas trees... TT______TT
I WANT TO PUT UP A CHRISTMAS TREE. :((((
Omg, I miss having a Christmas tree in the house.
I haven't put up a Christmas tree since the beginning of middle school. /sobs
It's because the stupid big shelf that contains all my books & stationary supplies. :((
If it was a pretty bookshelf, I wouldn't have mind. /creys.
BUT IT'S LIKE A TORNADO HIT INSIDE OF IT.
It's disgustingly messy in there, and whenever I want to clean it up because the messiness irks me - I give up just looking at it. OTL.
IT'S TOO MESSY FOR ME TO HANDLE. );
On the brighter side ~ :DD
A Werewolf Boy came out in theaters in the US. ^___^
I just realized it today afternoon! >< Ugh.
It was out on Friday, and I didn't know!!! akjfdlj. If I knew, I would've went straight to the theaters after school. And if I figured it out on Saturday, I would've finished all my hw/studying then, and went to the theaters today. =_="
But I'm going tomorrow, even though it's a Monday.
I'm just going to double up on APGovernment reading today. :c It's already 12:13 though. ><
Dear teachers that I have, please don't give me too much homework, okay? :(
I don't want to die in homework once I get home from watching the movie. D;
IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME. /SOBS EVEN THOUGH IT'S RAINING.
So hopefully, I get out of the right exit of the train station tomorrow.. LOL.
And if I don't, I'll find my way somehow..
SONG JOONGKI, WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE. LOLOL.
^ Exactly what I said about Nice Guy. Can't wait till it comes out on DVD! ^__^
Have a good day everyone! :)