:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 6, 2012
tip. posted at 8:32 PM

I read a tip today that told me if someone pulls away, you shouldn't chase after them.
You should focus more on yourself, and think about your interests. (Yes, the word 'your' was in bold.)
As much as I would love to do that, it's rather difficult. :( But I'm trying!
Because if the person who left is happy, then why can't I be? o-o;
After all ~
Today is my day.
Whether I do right or wrong, it is still my day.
I have the power and control of only me and my actions.
I accept this with my heart. 
"You have the ability to feel good, no matter what is happening. It is a choice. If you dwell on what is wrong, nothing will seem right. Smile anyway! :)"

Let's keep looking forward! Together.