:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 29, 2012
new year's resolutions.. /seobs. posted at 7:19 PM

So... I went back into the past 500+ posts I have on here to check my "New Year's Resolutions."
I can't find the one I wrote in 2011. o__o; Did I not write one last year? LOL. asdfd
I have a "Bye 2011" post, but uh.. it's about Gayodaejun - BEAST & INFINITE. LOOOL.
So then, I went back to 2010 and found a "New Year's Resolutions" post with super embarrassing things. =_=; Aiyya.

2010 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:

1- MARRY NO MIN WOO! ♥
lol.... NO. Just no. =_= skdjsl. What type of resolution is this!? I must've been crazy.
2- Get at least a 95 overall average in Term 2!
Erm. I don't really remember what overall average I got during freshman year, but it probably wasn't a 95 since my Global teacher was biased. But this year, I got a 94 point something average so far? :)
3- Learn how to cook!
Does making plain rice count? =__=" I NEED TO WORK ON THIS.
4- Make someone's day. xD
I hope I did... in the past 2 years. TT___TT...
5- Become stronger, and care less about people's words.
Ehhhh. Probably became a bit stronger, but some people don't think before they speak, and I get offended.
6- Continue to smile and be happy! :D
Sure? :)) what's with all these smilies. smh.
7- DON'T get involved into any drama/arguments.
Not in any. :) And haven't been in any. ^__^
8- ... BECOME SMARTER! :D
Er. I wished that I could say I did.. but I really can't. T__T Compared to other people, I'm really not. I hate how people just assume that I'm smart because I'm Asian. Ethnicity doesn't give you knowledge, mind you. Hard work pays off.
9- STOP PROCRASTINATION!!! :D
LOL. IF AT ALL, I'M PROCRASTINATING EVEN MORE. fml. =_=
10- Stop cursing. :)
I still curse, but only when something bad or surprising happens. I toned it down by a lot. :) I don't curse when I feel like it. I don't call other people the b word or other offensive words, because I know that I don't want to be called those words.

 2013 New Year's Resolutions. :)

1- Stop procrastinating... : T___T. I should really stop, and I should start TODAY. BEFORE 2013 EVEN STARTS.
2- Score decently on the SAT. : If I tried my best, and can't get the score that I would like, then there's no point in moping about it. It's something that I can't change.
3- Learn to open up to people easier. : I have trouble trusting people & relying on people because when I start to open up, that person gives me a reason not to. I'm that type of person who thinks that once you lie to me, you'll lie to me again. .__.
4- Make someone's day! :D : It never hurts to make someone's day. I'll embarrass myself to make someone laugh (most of the time - it's unintentionally -_- but it's okay.)
5- LEARN HOW TO COOK. : I reallllllllllllllllllly want to learn how to cook! But I don't have the time for it. T__T Whenever I want to help out in the kitchen, my grandma tells me to go away. -_- WELL THEN, GRANDMA. I feel uncomfortable using the knife though. T__T. dkfjlfd. Stupid Winnie. Why did you have to cut your finger while using a knife when I was 6? YOU SCARRED ME. ):<
6- Meet my favorite people in the world. : Hehe. It's not as embarrassing as MARRYING SOMEONE WHO I NO LONGER LIKE AT LEAST. -_- But now, I like 2 people and I'll never be able to pick the one I like more! /Hopefully next year, I'll still like them so this isn't as embarrassing. LOL. But that also means.... NO MONAYYYYYY. ok.

Goodbye 2012! :DD
You were sweet in the beginning, but then sorrowful near the end.
But it's okay! A new year, new people, new feelings. ^__^