:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 20, 2012
.mubaerauoy posted at 8:46 PM

You thought that I would die without you.
You thought that I would be a depressed cry baby without you.
Well, you were right. At first, I was a depressed cry baby.
But now, not anymore.
I can smile and laugh because your existence and nonexistence are the same. :]
My Internet is being bipolar todayyyyyy. ); Y u do dis 2 me??
--
This guy really reminds me of someone else.
Maybe that's why I want to be close to him.
But he doesn't seem to be fazed... so.. LOLOL. /awkwardddd ~
I trieddddd? :D LOL. IT COUNTS, RIGHT?
It's rather embarrassing. OTL Why do I act like a crazy lady? D; Too hyper today.
On the other hand, I feel like ripping my hair outttttt.
Why do I feel like I have to act better than I am when I'm around that person?
Even if I do "try to look better," I won't be any better than I am. =_=" lol.
WHY DO I EVEN TRY? WHY IS IT YOU?
And what's with my pride? Ugh.
I'M TOO TIRED.
I've been sleep deprived this whole week thanks to exams. =_=
I don't think I did so hot on today's APUSH test. I think I already got like 3 wrong. lol.
I CAN'T GET ANY MORE WRONG. ); AKDFJDLJF.
Anyways, I really think that there's something wrong with me.
OR HIM. Actually, there's something wrong with HIM. ):<
He always appears in places after me. askfjdlj.
I'm walking, and then I look up 3 seconds later, BAM.
Y must u stick ur face in my field of vision every time?
Sometimes I wonder if you think that. =_= Because it's awkward, you know?