about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 3, 2012
i'm tired. :c posted at 9:39 PM
Can tomorrow just be Friday? =__=
Either I'm eating something I'm not supposed to, or I'm just super sleep deprived - I get sleepy at 11:30.
I haven't slept before 12 this whole year.
Matter of fact, I don't think I ever did in all my years of high school. -__-
Maybe today, I can sleep a bit earlier than usual. Usual time is 1:30 -_-"
I
ALWAYS have quizzes/tests every single flippingggg week.
I understand that it's Junior year, BUT IS HAVING ONE WEEK WITHOUT HAVING TO STUDY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? T___T.
Just one?! TT_____TT.... My skin be breaking out on me! I'm sorry skin. T__T. I should treat you better, but I don't have the time to. askfjdl.
I have friends who sleep at 10. -_____-. kdjfldsjg.
What's the point in going to school all sleep deprived?
You end up falling asleep in class, and the things the teacher is saying aren't even going through your head.
I feel like I ruined 2 years of my life. =__=
When will I ever make decisions I don't regret? OTL.
I'm so tired. I find myself always whining about how I'm tired & not wanting to go to gym because I'm either too tired or hungry. LOL.
Omg. aksjfdjl. LET ME SLEEP. :( PEACEFULLY.
That reminds me - my aunt knocked over her cup and woke me up in the morning. T___T.
I'm cranky lady when someone wakes me up before my alarm!!
I'm even more cranky when someone wakes me up, and the alarm rings 5 minutes later. =_=
YOU JUST HAD TO TAKE AWAY THOSE PRECIOUS 5 MINUTES OF MY SLEEP. );
(Yes, when it comes to sleep, 5 minutes is a lot.)
Am I the only person who counts the amount of sleep I will be getting before I go to bed? LOL.