about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 13, 2012
hello! posted at 10:49 PM
A few days ago, I had 2 dreams.
I dreamed of 2 different people.
They were filled with resentment towards me.
One of them said that they hated me behind my back to another person.
The other told me to f- off after I asked how he/she was doing. .-.
I was scared. I was scared that these were their actual thoughts.
But today, I tested one of them. I smiled and said Hello, and they responded back.
I was hesitant at first, but our eyes met so - it'd be awkward if I didn't do anything.
I don't know about the other person though...
Right now, MY FEET ARE FREEEEEEEEEZING.
Y u no invent socks that keep me warm? TnT
I'm so cold right now.
/shiver shiver.
APUSH quiz tomorrow. Well, another 50 pages to read. -_-
Not going to finish outlining. Definitely won't.
I hate over-preparing for quizzes, but I rather over-prepare than under-prepare. ;-;
If the textbook wasn't 37465784654 pages, I wouldn't mind bringing it tomorrow.
But you see, the last time I was carrying this textbook home, I bruised my arm.
Not carrying this 5 pound book back and forth, ever. -_-"