:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 11, 2012
a werewolf boy. posted at 5:06 PM

Now that I reread what I wrote yesterday, I find it so ironic how I wrote, "Song Joongki, wait for me." LOLOL.
The movie was so bittersweet. :c I can't. akfjlsd.
It's one of those tearjerkers. T___T. I couldn't stop tearing. aksfjldj.
Even my cousins who barely cry started tearing. =_=
I would watch this movie 7547676876 times and not mind.
One of the saddest scenes was when she told him to get lost and that she hates him. T___T.
That baby face and innocence... :( And the most shocking thing was he actually spoke!
It was the first time he spoke in the movie (since he's a feral child, he doesn't know how to speak), and those words were, "Don't go." TT_____TT.
You poor baby. aksjfld
No matter how much Park Boyoung tried to get him to talk, he wasn't able to.
There was only one shakey 응 that he said when she asked him to stay with her forever, and it was a "repeat after me" type of thing. D;
In the end, Boyoung leaves the country side for America, which means - leaving Joongki behind.
She writes him a note that says to wait for her, and that she'll be back. T__T.
SHE DOESN'T GO BACK UNTIL 47 YEARS LATER WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF SHE'S GOING TO SELL THE HOUSE. AKFLKDJF. ):< Y U KEEP HIM WAITING FOR THAT LONG?!
She's a granny and has her own family, while Joongki is still in that room - waiting for her. T__T.
He waited for 47 years (and er, didn't age physically)..
When she finally returns to the house, she finds Joongki waiting for her, and she tells him that he doesn't need to wait anymore. T__T.
She goes on about how she's old, has her own family, and changed.
Joongki tells her that she's still the same, her eyes, her lips.
He tells her that she's still beautiful.
He learned how to speak and read in those 47 years. TuT
And there was this book that Boyoung's dad got for her, but she never had the chance to read it.
47 years ago, she said that she wouldn't read it; she's going to wait for Joongki to read it to her.
In the end, he does read it to her & she's sound asleep.
Boyoung returns to America & tells the estates person that she's not selling her house.
The movie ends with Joongki looking out into the distance. (Probably watching Boyoung leave)
This was a really great movie, and I was so surprised that it would come out in theaters in NY. /sobs
You probably heard my cries & wanting to watch this movie. :(
Thank you. T___T.
When this movie comes out on DVD - byebye money. ><