about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 16, 2012
a nice daily schedule? D; posted at 7:50 PM
7:30AM: Wake up!!
8:48AM - 3:22PM: School (= n = School time is ALWAYS 3 minutes slower than the entire world. Fufu.)
3:22PM - 4:15PM: Traveling back home/Settling down.
4:15PM - 5:00PM: Eat eat eat! (Something that I should do more often. :c)
5:00PM - 8:00PM: Homework homework homework!
Don't procrastinate! (I don't even know if I can do this. OTL. Outlining always takes more than an hour. ;__;) Studying may overlap this time.
8:00PM - 8:45PM: SHOWERRR! :)
8:45PM - ?: Dinner. (I don't do the cooking, so I don't even know when I'll be eating dinner. Dinner can be early or really late. = u =)
? - 12:00AM: More studying, perhaps? T___T. School, you're ruining my social life. :c If no studying required (highly doubt. lol) - Read some Divergent, or treat yourself an ep of RM. :) (Or if really tired, just go to sleep. :D Who doesn't love sleep?!)
12:00AM: SLEEP. (You better get your bum in bed by midnight! Don't sleep at crazy hours like at 1:30AM ahem)
A nice schedule that I would love to follow.
But in reality, 99.99999% chance that I won't be able to keep up.
Just some motivation to make me stop procrastinating, eh? T__T
EDIT.
Yeah er. I don't even get food until 4:40PM.
This schedule isn't working so great. T__T.
I will revise this over the break... if I even have time.