:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 15, 2012
Thoughts. posted at 7:46 PM

I've been told today that despite being loaded with work & stressed out from tests/quizzes, I'm always happy.
Do I really look happy every single day? TuT.
Because honestly, I feel like crap every single day.
And on the inside, I'm not happy at all.
Everything's complicated and relationships aren't going too well.
The only things that are keeping me happy are food, variety shows, games, & music.
I'm starting to dislike people day by day.
People who say will offer help, but don't and act like nothing ever happened.
People who don't even bother to offer help when you help them when they need it.
Can people stop being so selfish? .__.
And it's irking me because it's the people who I see/talk to every day.
I'm trying really hard not to be mad because I don't like being mad at people.
If they put themselves in my shoes, how would they feel?
I just hate getting stomped on and thrown into a corner after being used.