:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 19, 2012
cr. uncomfortablesoul posted at 9:31 PM


When someone is telling you that you can’t do something, don’t quit, just smile and say
"I’ll show you."
Don’t wait for time. Make it.
Don’t wait for love. Feel it.
Don’t wait for money. Earn it.
Don’t wait for the path. Find it.
Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
Don’t go for less. Get the best.
Don’t compare. Be unique.
Don’t fight your misfortune. Transform it.
Don’t avoid failure. Use it.
Don’t dwell on mistake. Learn from it.
Don’t back down. Go around.
Don’t close your eyes. Open your mind.
Don’t run for life. Embrace it.

It's funny because if I didn't try, the other person wouldn't either.
All this time, I was the one who tried to pull things together.
But I realized that once I stop, the other person doesn't really care.

I'm really tired right now - mentally and physically.
Sometimes I wish that there would be that one person, whether I'm being obnoxious or not, who would stay by my side. Reprimand me when I'm wrong. Love me when I need it.