:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 28, 2012
=_= 찍찍 posted at 8:59 PM

Chasing someone with his/her back against you is one of the most difficult things to do.
As you take a step, they take a step too.
The more you try to get close, the more they're walking away.
You made me realize that; it's crazy how it was you.

If I walk, would you run?
If I stop, would you come?
If I say you're the one, would you believe me?
If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?
Tell me what to say, so you don't leave me.

Pooooooop. I want to sleep.
Today was a tough day.
Tomorrow will be a tough day too.
Friday will be a beautiful day! :)