:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 23, 2012
:') posted at 12:00 AM

When you really learn to let go, you smile when you see the other person happy.
Since their chapter in your life is over, it makes you want to go out and search for happiness too.
Thank you for being in my life for this long.
Things between us probably should've ended 1 or 2 years ago, but it was able to last till this year.
It's awkward when mutual friends still think that we're inseparable & try to make plans with us.
But I keep quiet, because I don't want the influx of questions.
"Why did this happen? Why did that happen?"
Honestly, I don't really know what happened. lol.
But it's okay. If people don't learn to leave, then how do new people come in?
And besides - Half-having a person is much harder than not having the person at all.