about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
November 3, 2012
:') posted at 10:00 PM
So much happened in the past week.
It made me realize how much I love my family.
I never had this much family time in forever.
Even though we all live under the same roof, we haven't fooled around with each other in a while.
/Forever being teased
We're always busy with our own things; school work being the biggest barrier.
It was really nice being able to socialize and play board games.
Dat Infinite steps card. And being a dummy when switching places with other players that causes you to slide back to the beginning.♥