October 2, 2012
reflect. posted at 12:37 AM
Virtually started with barely anyone I can talk to.
Eventually met wonderful people for those three years of my life.
Got into a bunch of silly/stupid arguments for no reason- whether I initiated them or not.
Had been a fool who only thought about giving love rather than receiving love.
When received love, neglected it or pushed it away.
Had hand-drawn pictures given to people - only for them to be ripped by the recipient and given back to me.
Had the other half of friendship necklace trashed while I'm still holding on to mine.
Tried initiating conversations with people I no longer see daily - only to be ignored in the end.
Being deleted out of people's lives, who I thought were wonderful people.
There's only so much someone can hold in.
There's only so much one can say, "Sorry" until it no longer has a meaning.
I don't understand why I can't accept the fact that I was wrong the whole time. -_-"
Probably because I'm too stubborn. .__.
I think it's time to move along now because it has almost been 3 years.
If they can move on, why can't I?
Why am I always the one that's left standing in the same spot since the beginning?
Can someone please give me a hard push so I can move out of this spot? T-T
I'm tired of not having anyone else to turn to besides them.
But the sad truth is that even when I turn to them, I'm just chopped liver.
I really want to read manga or play a random rpg right now to get my mind off of all these things.
It's nearly 1AM now, AND I have to read for APUSH. T___T. This isn't going too well. >_>
Sigh. I just really need a break where I can relax. I had 5 quizzes+tests in the past 3 days.
I have another quiz this Friday and then a big test for APUSH the Friday after that.
What is living. .__.