October 8, 2012
D: posted at 1:24 AM
I'm guilty of judging people who smoke.
I know that there are some people who smoke because they are stressed out, but there are so many things one can do to relieve stress that isn't smoking.
Playing an instrument, listening to music, playing your favorite video game, watching your favorite sitcom, etc.
Why are you doing that to your body? .__.
There are some people who smoke because they think it's cool.
If having oral diseases and getting cancer is cool, then continue to smoke. -_-
There are so many people out there who wish to be healthy but are extremely ill due to genetics or just being unfortunate. D:
If you're healthy, why would you do that to your life? ;__; Love yourself.
I'm also guilty of throwing out food that I can't finish. :/
Sometimes, I'm just too full or I don't have an appetite and I would have to throw out the unfinished rice. T__T.
There are so many people starving - struggling to even drink clean water. :(((
When I get a nice paying job in the future, I want to specially finance kids in need.
I don't mind donating money monthly so that they will get an education, have food, wear warm clothes, etc.
Going to work even harder from now on!! ><
Brb while I drown in homework. T__T Ugh.
One of my really loud aunts has been over for 2 hours and she's still talking mad loud.
I couldn't concentrate because I had to read. (And since she's still running her mouth, I still can't. =_=)
PLEASE LEAVE AND GO SHOWER. ;__; I NEED PEACE AND QUIET TO DO MY HOMEWORK. IT'S PAST 1AM. AT LEAST SPEAK LOWER. >< AFJDLSF.
Lately I've been so sensitive towards loud people. T__T.
If someone's being extra loud for no reason, it makes me want to stuff tissues in their mouth... ToT