:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 16, 2012
비밀 posted at 6:00 PM

I would like that scenario to happen again.
Even though I acted like I hated it & was going to kick you for being a meanie - I liked it.
It makes me smile from time to time. :)
But we're so distant now.
I can only watch you from afar.
I'm afraid of talking back to you because I don't know what to say.
Your remark from last time really made me want to slap you tho. ;__;
I hate that insensitive&ignorant side of you. ><