:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 8, 2012
:) posted at 11:26 PM



:') Listening to this while I work ahead of deadlines for school work.
>__> The nicer term would be "ahead of deadlines," but it's not really ahead of deadlines since there's only one more free day till it's due. -_-"
Need to write a letter for English that's due Wednesday.
Start my math project that's due Wednesday.
Just finished my Physics homework that's due Thursday.
I have a APUSGov test Thursday and APUSH test Friday.
Gotta write dem outlines. :((( fuuu.
So this is the life of a Junior.
Can I go back to being a baby again?! askfjldfl.
It's scary how fast one ages.
It kind of makes me regret the times I've procrastinated when I was younger. T-T
Sometimes in middle school, I would sleep at midnight. LOL.
Omg, I shouldn't have procrastinated T___T. aksdjls.
Time, it would be nice if you'd go slower. :/
(Just not during school hours because a school day is long enough. >__>;;)