about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 12, 2012
School, you butthead. posted at 8:09 PM
I have a huge headache right now. T___T
Ugh, probably because of the 6 and a half hours of sleep I've been getting.
Not used to getting so little sleep. :(
Still have to do my APUSH outline and study for APUSGov quiz tomorrow. :(
It's all free response for the quiz.. aksjdls. WHY.
I thought quizzes were supposed to be easy and short. /cry
On a bright note, 4 day weekend!
But then I have a APUSH and English quiz after that 4 day weekend. -_-
asjdhajsh. Just amazing.
/edit
Finished my outline at 10:09. :( Which is exactly 2 hours. T___T
FHDSJFKHDF. I never know what information is necessary and what isn't.
Is knowing how North America shaped important?
Like, how there was an Ice Age and the melting of the ice created a surge in sealevels. .__.
It sounded more like science than history. TuT
I'm going to die while I try to memorize all the stats in the APUSGov book. T__T
I find it unnecessary to know these stats when all it's trying to convey is young people are being apathetic and cynical towards politics. *raises hand*
That could've been said in a paragraph or page at max, but it stretches to 5 whole pages. T__T
I hope I don't fall asleep while trying to study. -_- I get home so late nowadays that there's barely time for me to do what I want to do.
Since my younger cousin doesn't know English, she always goes to my mom for help, and then my mom asks me.
It's not that I'm reluctant to help because I dislike her. It's just that I have so many more issues myself that I have to resolve first.
Even if I do her homework for her, she won't understand a word. .__.
It's frustrating.