about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 29, 2012
painful hope. posted at 10:42 PM
Like an off-target arrow, my heart cannot touch you.
Though I see you, though I see you every day.
You only look at a different place.
Though I try to hate you, though I try to erase my heart,
I don't hate you, I can't erase you - I keep thinking of you.
I want to stay next to you every day, I want to love you.
But why are our hearts so different?
Why am I the one who wants and wants you?
Maybe tomorrow, my heart will be sent to you.
I inject myself with that painful hope,
And I barely, barely get through this day.
TuT Such a beautiful song.
Feelings are being conveyed so well that it makes the listener want to cry.
Sometimes, I feel that people really won't care/understand you unless they go through things themselves.
When they finally experience it themselves - they'll realize how much of a jerk they are.
I know that I have no right to know what's going on in your personal life,
But it pains me to see you keep all the sadness to yourself.
You say that there are songs that touch the deepest parts of you and it helps you rearrange your thoughts, but isn't it difficult?
Isn't it difficult being stoical?
I want you to smile - because you look the cutest when you do that.
Know that if everyone ever turns their backs on you, you'll still have me by your side.