about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 16, 2012
499. posted at 11:08 PM
I'm so tired even though I haven't done anything all day. TuT
What is this.
/Crying as I look at my APUSH textbook. TuT
Have to read 27 pages over this weekend, NOT INCLUDING APUSGov. ;__;
I know that outlining ISN'T necessary, but if I don't, I'll probably miss something important and screw up on upcoming exams.
This year, there is no room for screw ups. -_-
Quiz this Thursday and I feel unprepared as heck.
Gym is going to kill me on Wednesday. x__x
Sucks to be out of shape!
Well, that's what happens when you have no friends/family members who are willing to exercise with you. ;__;
Everyone's too busy to even bother with me. lol.
I have a volunteer job on Saturdays now.
I don't know if that's a good idea considering that I should be prepping for the SAT.
But honestly, all that's ever going to do is just take away my sleep time. .__.
I hate how I can't stay up late nowadays. T__T.
I fall asleep and won't be able to wake myself up while studying/reading. :(
Ugh, I get home at 4-4:30 too. If there's club, that means I will get home at 5-5:30. -_-
Stupid long schedule. ;___;