:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 18, 2012
*sneeze* :( posted at 12:21 AM

So.. I think I'm sick.
Woke up with a sore throat.
Chugged some herbal tea, thinking that it would help.
It didn't. TuT
Now I have a semi-stuffed/runny right nostril.
I know- So attractive. =_=
Ugh, I HATE BEING SICK. :( aksjldjf.
I take forever to recover. TuT
Weak immune system... sigh. ;A;
I used to be sick all the time when I was a kid.
I was absent for over a week in 2nd grade. lol ;__;
Going to have to wait for my mom to give me medicine later. :c
Yucky bitter cherry medicine. TnT