:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 19, 2012
#10. posted at 7:34 PM

Because I'm obviously not one of those who can stay no matter how hard I try.
I'm really tired of trying.
What's the point in trying to engage in a conversation when you're not even going to reply?
What's the point of saying "Sorry" when you don't even mean it?
Best friends? My fanny.
Go away. I don't want people who leave me, come back for a day, and leave me again.
If you leave, don't come back.
I'm not being sensitive. It's just that you did this so many times that I'm sick of it.
It's cool. Abandon what we had. Because you never tried to keep it going anyway.