:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 15, 2012
thoughts. posted at 1:27 AM

I'm just a little upset when I start to think about myself.
Am I being annoyingly clingy?
Forcing people to stay to talk to me.
Forcing people against their will to stay with me, so I won't be lonely.
Being garrulous when the other person isn't online - just talking to myself like an idiot, posting links like an idiot.
I question whether the other person wants to punch me in the face at times. lol.
Will I ever meet someone who won't be annoyed at me?
Someone who understands me and will be there for me when I need someone to talk to?
That's probably too much to ask for.
But I really want someone to be there for me so I can tell them all my troubles.
They don't even need to make comments about anything; all I want them to do is to tell me that everything's going to be okay.
And after noticing this, I realized that no one's ever acted the way I did.
Dragging me to stay with them because they don't want to be lonely.
Making me stay with them so they have someone to talk to.
It makes me feel as if no one really needed me; only I annoyingly needed them.