about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 21, 2012
/sigh. posted at 1:44 AM
Why do I even try? ;___;
It's only me who gets disappointed in the end.
If it happened one time, it'll happen again; history repeats itself.
This is why I think being a fangirl is better.
People think that I'm crazy, but it's the only thing that can make me smile again.
The music. Their dorky-ness.
It's crazy how strangers are the ones who make me smile, and those who I have come to know for a while are the ones that make me the most upset.
I need to learn how to get rid of this attachment.
But I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that once I get rid of this attachment, I won't have anyone to lean on anymore.
I'm such a bumhead. ;A;
Someone
please tell me what to do.