about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 25, 2012
sensitive again. posted at 6:55 PM
You label me as one of your closest friends.
Does that mean you are obliged to give me poor treatment compared to the friends you are "not-so-close" with?
I don't understand. lol
What are friends?
Are they people who ruin your plans near/on the scheduled date?
Are they people who are just there for that chapter of your life and disappear a few years later?
Are they people who give you slapdash efforts?
Are they people who ask for a lot and give little in return?
I've been sensitive nowadays to the term, "best friend."
What are the qualities of a "best friend?"
Because to me, it isn't just someone you hang out with and seldom talk to.
When someone calls me that, I don't even know how to react.
Am I supposed to say, "Yeah, you're my bestfriend too!<3," when you're not even there for me when I need you?
I'm no longer a 6 year old kid who calls every one of my friends, my "best friend."
Have you ever knew what I've always wanted?
It's not plushies, $20 gift cards, music albums, or anything of that sort.
I
never ask for anything that gives momentary happiness.
I just wanted to create happy memories.