:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
July 8, 2012
Hi. :) posted at 12:09 AM

So it's been a while since I actually wrote about my daily life on here. LOL.
Maybe like a good 4 months..
Life's been pretty normal, nothing very special.
Like a bunch of other people, I have prep.
Math hasn't really been a problem now. :)
But now, I'm doing miserable in English. -_-.
Why. must. the. English. language. be. so. complex. :(
We don't even use half those SAT words in a regular conversation. T_T.
OR AT LEAST I DON'T. :(
But learning new vocab isn't bad, it'll help improve my writing. ^^
The problem is that I'm doing horrible even on the reading comprehension! >< kdfjl
When my brain doesn't like what it's reading, it will wander off into Dreamland. ;__;(Kirby reference ^__^)
I had my first piano lesson yesterday! :)
My wrist was too tensed up. xD My teacher was like, "RELAX RELAX!" /massages hand
I need to practice moving my pinky more often. LOL. My pinky feels so weak. :c AND IT'S SHORT. T__T Not good.
Tales of Xillia was announced for localization yesterday too! :DD
So happy! ^__^ SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2013. LOL.
People are going to think I'm stupid, but: World, please don't end. xD
I haven't met my bby yet! :( Please let me see him at least once. D;
He needs to know that I exist! Dx
And Final Fantasy Versus XIII is probably going to be out in 2013 too!
There are still so many things to happen in the future!

So, I'm still scared of thunderstorms as ever. LOL.
I don't know if that'll ever change. ;A;
(If you're wondering, yes, it's thunderstorming now. xD)
Back to reading manga. :') I miss it so much! ^___^