:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 21, 2012
kafjlfsd.s posted at 4:10 PM

If you live your life fully, you will die only once, but if you are scared of every step, fear will kill you day after day.
- Paolo Coelho

ajlskfdd. I really DO NOT want tomorrow to come. TT_____TT
I feel super unprepared for my trig test and the French proficiency thing.
>< kajflkjsf. Omggggggg. x__x
And I was so worried that my English teacher was gonna give us a pop quiz today.
He didn't give it to my class yet. TT_____TT
If he gives it tomorrow, I might just faint. Dx
But after Tuesday, the heavy load will be off my back once again. =_=
Then the next thing I will be worrying about is Global regents. ;____;
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. >< kajflksdfd.
I need to walk in tomorrow feeling cocky and confident.
(That'll never happen.. LOL)
NAEGA JEIL JALNAGA. LOOOOL.


Should I be worried that you tilt your head so naturally? LOL.