about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
May 19, 2012
a few cents posted at 5:09 PM
You've changed.
I wanted to do things together like we used to, talk like we used to.
But now you're just giving me three word responses and sometimes, not even.
Maybe it's just me.
Always stuck at that same spot, thinking that everything/everyone is still the same.
Having hope that we could do things like we used to.
I'm wrong; everyone changed. Everyone has their own clique.
I'm just being an outcast.
I changed; I'm starting to shut myself away from nearly everyone.
It's okay, right?
Because those that want to stay in your life, will make the effort to stay?
Maybe the truth is that no one really planned on staying to begin with.
I was wrong to think that there's at least one person who's different.
You're all the same.
No one ever put me ahead of what they had to do.
When could I ever have things the way I want them to be?