Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
As awkward as this sounds, I want to be there to wipe away your sweat after you've worked hard. LOL. (/fingercurling!!) Stay strong! :(
Because 2 water bottles are enough for 7 sweaty guys, right? .__.
When you want to leave him, but he refuses to let you go: cr. infinitelycreated
"I’m leaving now," you said grumpily. You were tired from a long day at work and you were at Infinite's dance studio, doing nothing. Woohyun wanted you to be the first one to watch their latest dance for their upcoming album. They were on water break when you told Woohyun that you will leave. You yawned while walking toward the door, away from the sweaty guys. Before you could even turn the door knob, Woohyun grabbed your wrist, stopping you while he chugged down water with his other hand.
"What?" you asked, annoyed. You waited for him to catch his breath and he pleaded, "Don’t go. Stay~" he gave you his puppy eyes, which made him look so adorable. After a few seconds of silence, he pulled you in for a hug. "Yah!! Let go of me!! You are so sweaty!! Yah!!" you shouted as you fought your way out of his hug. "NO! I want you to stay! I will let you go if you stay." His wet shirt was against your face. You felt so icky in his embrace and all you wanted at that moment was for him to release you. "OK!OK! I'll stay! Let me go!!" He laughed with satisfaction, but he still didn’t release you from his embrace. "Hehe. Nah. I want to hug you like this forever and ever." As he went on blabbing on how much he loves you, all the other members laughed at your struggle to be free from Woohyun's sweaty embrace.