about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
March 19, 2012
/le sigh posted at 8:00 PM
I somewhat regret getting into Law and Society now. D:
I should've put BioMed before it. T________T
Sorry to whoever's seat I took. :/
I know that I should be happy that I got in. T-T
Global has been pretty hellish lately.
What he's teaching in class, I have no clue what's going on.
Neither do I remember reading it from the textbook. =_=
Blah. I wished that I could find my passion for math again.
Math is just plain torture to me nowadays.
Studying for hours/self-teaching, and still getting these bad grades.
On the other hand, I'm waiting for gifs to be made of today's Dream High ep. ><
It's too sad! FKJSDLFSD. JB♥ :(
Why do my couples never end up together in nearly all the dramas I watch?! KFJSLDKFJ ):<
TT_______TT.... /forever sulking
I can't wait till JB and JR debut! :) Super cute upcoming boyband!♥