February 15, 2012
hi. posted at 5:42 PM
When I say that I like being alone - single, I mean it. D:
It's not to make me sound as if I'm trying to be funny. );
I just find that being in a relationship is too troublesome for me. .__.
I can't even put up with what I have.
How am I supposed to put up with my special other half? :(
It's funny because back then, I cared way too much about how I presented myself.
I wanted to impress someone. LOOOOL. Oh lord. My past is so embarrassing. );
Now that there is no one to "impress," I can be myself.
I couldn't care less about the way I look.
I can finally be comfortable in my own clothes and skin. (:
So don't try to talk me into finding what I want in someone AHEM. ):<
Because I know that it won't last long, and in the end, everyone's just going to get hurt.
I'm preventing scars, you know? ^__^
--------------------------------
When he sees you without Make-Up.
Woohyun“Aww..What are these? Scars?” He inspected your face from left to right. “They are acne scars..” You muttered with your head down. He lifted your face up and said, “Let me kiss them. My kiss will make them go away. Come here!” He attacked you with kisses all over your face. “Yah!!”
cr. infinitelycreated
--------------------------------
Slow dying on the inside because I messed up so bad on my Trig test. .__.
Everyone thought that it was easy, but I was like the only one that thought it was okay. );
I don't even want to look at the grade. .___.
I want to just rip that test into pieces. T_____T
I hate myself for making careless mistakes. T_____T
And I misunderstood a super easy question. -___- I over-thought it.
Now everyone in the class is going to have 80+, and I'll be the only dumb one in the class with a 60. .___.
Seriously... I'm so sick and tired of getting these shit grades.
"I bet that no one in the class is going to fail this test."
/sigh.. I guess I was the only one that did. .___.
I keep getting upset over the same things over and over again.
I really just want to forget about it.. T____T
I really hope that I do super well on my next test. .___.
It's probably not going to be as easy as the one I took a few days ago. -_-
I want to hide my face when he hands the test back tomorrow. ;___;
I feel like a disgrace.